ICSF will be placing teams in the Cascadia Spring League. The Cascadia Spring League is in its second year and is a fully sanctioned BC Soccer League.
The league operates from April 7th – Jun 17th, 2018.
ICSF will be entering teams from U 8 to U 16.
At this point, we have a number of teams and coaches that have expressed interest. If you would like to coach or enter a team or, if you have players that would like to join, please let me know as soon as possible. We will only enter teams if there are enough players per team.
It is important to note that players must be registered with ICSF and that the same rules apply as they do during the season. As well, new players joining ICSF for next season, may also register with our club and enter with our teams.
Players from different teams of the same age group may be used to complete a team roster. We will not have all teams from all age groups entering due to field space available and the management of so many teams.
· 11 – 12 players per team (for U 12 and under)
· Minimum of one practice session per week
· 8 games to be played
· Coaches and managers must be committed for the entire time
· teams must confirm that they are interested in joining by Feb. 28th
· teams and rosters must be confirmed with ICSF by March 12th
Cost: $250 per player
More details can be found at: www.cascadiasoccer.com